The Lamentation of Lolth - Chapter V

hippocrachus

First Post
Calenthang's eyes flash one last time as the spiders are dispatched, he then looks on his companions with a sated expression.
May all Her children meet such fates!
"Never a dull moment," he says with a smile.

kirinke

First Post
Teleri winces as the battle fever fades away, revealing a nasty bite one of the spiders had given her. She wipes StormArmour down and sheathes the blade. Then she gets out her healing kit and patches herself up. No need to waste Sehahine's blessing on a scratch like this, she chuckles to herself as she ties off the bandage after dosing herself with a common antidote just in case the poison was still in her.

She looked up, seeing that everyone else was more or less in one peice. "Anyone hurt?" she called out to the group.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Drogo

Drogo also examines people to make sure everyone is OK. "Let's keep an eye on those spider bites. Some poison is slow acting. Anyway, back to our bow..."

Drogo, after peering up into the trees awhile, examines the bow again, and tries to find any trail off the path.

Velmont

First Post
Sielwoodan put his bow on his shoulder and walk next to Drogo. "Take a look at Teleri wound, even if she is against, I don't want to have a burden of her because she thinks she's better than the poison in her stream. I'll take care to scout, that's my speciality."

On that, he continue what he was doing before he was interrupt by the spider, try to know what has happen to the carrier of the bow, but now, with the spider in the area, he take a look in the tree toos, in case he would had been attacked by the spider and carried in the trees.

Majin

First Post
Searching further, Sielwoodan is able to identify tracks leading from the bow further into the forest. Following them cautiously a short distance you find an elf, clearly a Mellorn by the scarf wrapped about his face, wrapped up in spiderwebs and hanging low in a nearby tree.

Dhes

Explorer
Dunstand flings his Rapier to the ground angrily.
“Damn this God’s-be-damned weapon, its nothing more than a big knitting needle.”

Dunstand retrieves his Rapier and walks over to Teleri.
“You should have that looked at as soon as we get to the fair, your don’t want one of you nice legs falling off due to a poisoned and festering wound.”

Last edited:

Verbatim

Explorer
After the spiders were slain, Ayden reached into the bag at his waist and pulled the slender healing wand from its depths. While his companions might have thought that using the wand on their wounds was a waste, Ayden did not wish for any of them to continue in the woods with any wounds that might hinder them in the least.

ooc: Will use the wand on those wounded before allowing them to press on.

Replacing the wand back in the bag, Ayden followed Sielwoodan as the elvish scout guided them deeper into the woods. As soon as he saw the other elf dangling from the trees in front of them, Ayden looked to the others, cursing his lack of any bladed weapons.

"We must get him down quickly, if there is a chance at all we can save him, we must take it."

kirinke

First Post
Teleri nodded. "I had the foresight to bring some common spider anti-venom, at least the one Mother Grundy recommended. I drank some of that as well as putting some on the wound before patching it up" She grinned. "Don't worry, I will have it looked at though, just to be on the safe side,"

When they found the elf hanging from a tree, Teleri stopped short. "Nasty bit of business that," she remarked as she reached for her sword, figuring it was the sharpest thing around and they really couldn't risk fire to burn through the webs.

Sorry about this Princess, but you're probably the best tool we have for cutting these webs without hurting this elf further, she said apologetically.

"Could some of you be ready to catch this fellow while I cut these webs?" she asked the others.

ooc:
if Dhes wants, his character can have Teleri's old longsword. It's masterwork and might suit him better than the rapier. And since it's masterwork, he can also have it enchanted later on.

Last edited:

Dhes

Explorer
ooc: :D tnx Kirinke, but Dunstand will go with his daggers. He only used the Rapier so not to screw up his flanking trick for a second sneak-attack.
k. that didn’t work out… but still :)

Remove ads