• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lets argue: will this thread ever come to an end???!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turanil

First Post
The true question is now to know whether a thread should be post-lite or post-heavy.

This one (Interesting Ryan Dancey comment on "lite" RPGs) has reached more than 1068 posts, and do not seem willing to disappear.

So, has a post-heavy thread improved your gaming experience? Do you generally prefer a post-lite thread?? :confused:

Lets argue inanely for just a dozen posts or so (I am a proponent of rule post-lite after all).

reveal

Adventurer
:):):):) you man! I don't need your "post-lite" static! I'll post as much as I want and you'll be happy for it! Post-heavy rules and if anyone says different you can :):):):) my :):):):).

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
If you don't post heavily, how do you know you're even doing it the way it should be done?

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Since I started the 2nd most-viewed thread in the current recorded history of General, I certainly don't mind long-post threads. :)

However, in most cases, long-post threads eventually break down into 4-5 people chatting as most others have lost interest.

reveal

Adventurer
DaveMage said:
Since I started the 2nd most-viewed thread in the current recorded history of General, I certainly don't mind long-post threads. :)

However, in most cases, long-post threads eventually break down into 4-5 people chatting as most others have lost interest.

Pfffffft. Whatever.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Ok, reveal, you are SO going down....

I'm reporting all of the posts you've made today.

And once I'm through clicking the "report post" button on all of those posts, it should be time for me to go home from work...

reveal

Adventurer
DaveMage said:
Ok, reveal, you are SO going down....

I'm reporting all of the posts you've made today.

And once I'm through clicking the "report post" button on all of those posts, it should be time for me to go home from work...

d00d, why you flamin' me? I didn't do nothin. Let's stop the threadjack and get back to real issue, k? Or do you even understand what this thread is about? Do I need to type slower for ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads