[Dog Soul] Sahasra, The Land of 1,000 Cities now available!

Cathix

First Post
Dog Soul is pleased to announce its latest release, Sahasra, The Land of a Thousand Cities.

[imagel]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/litlbeast/dgs366_thumbnail.jpg[/imagel]

Immerse yourself in this highly detailed, highly exotic campaign tool and setting for fantasy d20 roleplaying. Filled with legendary characters, treasure, and locations of ancient India, Sahasra is a rare treat for the GM looking for something different.

Countless wonders await the brave traveler: the legendary city of Ujjayini, that bustles and thrives alongside the river Shipra; the Monkey City of Kishkindha, hidden in the lush, vine-tangled grotto of Pampa lake; the underground city of Dirindhala, home of the mysterious and proud Rock Nagas; the ruined city of Sisupal, carefully guarded by the Yakshini - fey creatures that revere nature and abhor intruders. These are just a few of the locations described within Sahasra.

Use the city generation tables to populate your own Sahasran adventure, or walk the pathways expertly built by author Donna K. Fitch. A generous amount of npc's, monsters, and fabulous treasure await your party in this exotic, highly-detailed setting.

Available now at the ENWORLD GAME STORE
and RPGNOW/EDGE

Sahasra is the 5th release in the Folkloric series of d20 fantasy books: settings inspired by the myths and legends of Earth.

Soel

First Post
Might have to check this out. I've been working on an ancient indian setting for a couple of years now...Nice to see them finally appearing on the horizon!

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
The book is indeed beautiful, and the information in it is excellent, not only for those who seek to play using the myths and flavor of fantasy India, but also for any d20 enthusiast, especially those city generation tables. Highly recommended.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Interesting... :cool:

Does Dog Soul Publishing do strictly PDF references? Or is there a chance this could end up in my FLGS? (I don't have the "resources" to buy things online. It's a pain, but, unfortunately, it's my life right now.)

Cheers!

KF72

Cathix

First Post
Knightfall1972 said:
Interesting... :cool:

Does Dog Soul Publishing do strictly PDF references? Or is there a chance this could end up in my FLGS? (I don't have the "resources" to buy things online. It's a pain, but, unfortunately, it's my life right now.)

Cheers!

KF72

At present, Dog Soul's products are available only in pdf and print-on-demand. However, in 2006 we'll be choosing our most popular titles to distribute in print. So you might very well see Sahasra in your local store!

If you think you might like a copy sooner, however, contact us and we can discuss mailing you a copy: fetch@dogsoul.net.

Remove ads