Kiss of Darkness: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

unleashed

First Post
Baeleth Dawnmist, Male High Elf Swashbuckler

“Well I suppose that depends on what you have here, as I haven’t taken the time to look around yet...”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Then please, by all means, look around."

*The shop contains antiques of various sorts, mostly junk, and old junk at that, with a few things that might be a bit valuable, like an archaic-looking holy symbol in mithral.*

unleashed

First Post

*Baeleth wanders around, looking at the antiques for a few minutes, picking up and looking at the holy symbol, as well as looking to see if there are any elven items lying around.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The holy symbol does not seem elven in make. There is an old model ship inside of a bottle that looks like the pictures Baeleth has seen in books, though not in person--the elves have not built ships in many years.*

unleashed

First Post

*Picking up the bottle containing the model ship, Baeleth returns to the proprietor.*

“This looks interesting...what would you want for it sir?”

[SBLOCK=OOC]Baeleth was picking up the holy symbol to get a better look at it, not trying to decide if it was elven. :p [/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The holy symbol seems to be a stylised sun.*

"Ah, the Aerylasni model. Exquisitely crafted, isn't it? Only the elves could do such fine work with wood. For only 100 gold, it is yours."

unleashed

First Post

“As you say sir...I thank you for your time,” Baeleth replies bowing slightly, a disappointed look on has face, before returning to his companions and waiting to see if they have any other questions for the shopkeeper.

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
OOC: Looks like we flew well past the request for Verra to remember some of the symbols and such . . . nevertheless . . .

*Verra nodded to Lady Valerie and did her best to remember and describe some of the symble that she saw on the pouch. Verra followed Baeleth as he wandered the shop, looking at the items and seeing if anything there was similar in any way to what she had seen.*

Remove ads