di Senzio's Tournement: Clerk Ward [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
Octavio and Semabin finally reach the clerk ward, where there is less people and the way is easier. You walk down North Potter Lane. The man still follow you. As time goes by, he seems to be less nervous. The little girl's leg seems still badly hurt, but her visage looks more calm.

Knight Otu

First Post
I must confess I believe I've missed your name as well, though by your dress I assume you're of the Sarudani?
"Yes, sorry. I'm Semabin ai Harudan, of the Zephyr tribe." Noticing that the man who followed them is still wracking himself in self-guilt somewhat, he says "Calm. I was an accident, of course you couldn't know. Now, to the temple was which direction?"

Velmont

First Post
"Just take North Potter Lane south, at Potter Lane Crossroad, and the turn right on West Potter Lane. It lead directly to the temple. I'll lead you." and the man take the leads.

Heckler

First Post
Octavio lets the other man lead while he continues to clear a path for Semabin, dissuading curious onlookers and such from hindering their progress.

Velmont

First Post
You follow the man and arrive in front of the large building at the edge of theClerk Ward and the Merchant avenue. The temple of Hyrag is one of the largest temple of Orussus, and you can easily see it standing at the end of Potter Lane West, from the Potter Lane crossroad. You enter the large buidling and you see a monk that come to you. "What is your business?" He doesn't take the time to recieve an answer, seeing the girl in Semabin arms. "I see. Come this way." He leads you to an inner room of the temple. This is a large room with many low quality bed. A few empty havn't been cleaned, and blood have become dry on the sheets. On other, wounded people are taking some rest. A few sick person are in pain. He show you a clean bed. "Please, put her there, I'll go fetch the person who will be able to help you." He leaves you there.

Velmont

First Post
The laborer who was with you shooks his head at Octavio question. A man wearing a monk robe approach you. He seems old and the holy symbol he has in his neck seems of high quality and finely decorated, all made of silver. The man nods. "What happen to her?" You explain the event. "We don't generally use the gods gifts freely. There is always a reason to wounds and sickness, some are normal, other nots. But she is young, and such wounds doesn't forgive. It would be a shame to left her like that." He start to touch her legs. You can see the movement of the bones in her legs, but the young girl, unconcscious, doesn't even seems to feel the pain. Once the legs seems normal, he pray his god. You look at him for a moment. He then touch the girl's leg. "She will need rest. Her body is now fine, but her mind have been exhausted by the events and the pain. Tomorrow, she will be fine. Should warn her parents. I'll keep her here for the night."

Heckler

First Post
"Yes, we'll inform the parents," Octavio tells the healer. He then turns to Semabin and the laborer, "If we don't know who she is, we should start asking around the site of the accident. Perhaps some of her playmates are still there."

Remove ads