• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[!YB] Korik Von Helstrum Vs, Korax the Mighty (Judge Needed!)

Rathan

First Post
Korik stands ready as he makes his way out of his home city... and each place he goes he makes it well known he wishes to be one of this worlds very best warriors..... he issues a challenge to those who feel they have the testicular fortitude to stand between he and his fame and fortune!

Korik Von Helstrum
'Unskilled' Weapon Master
Sig Styles: None
Record: 0-0

[sblock=OOC] whelp... here goes nothin hehehe... GAME ON! *grins*[/sblock]

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: I volunteer! I can either judge this first official match, or be your first opponent and let another judge us! Whichever way is fine by me. Korax is ready for a challenge if you want him....

Rathan

First Post
it's up to you... but with only three of us really active right now.. (you.. me.. and dalamar..) lets hope he sees this and woudl like to judge.. if he will I'll judge his first fight if we can find him an opponent :p.... all in all... sure.. would love to have Korax in the first official YB! A new Beginning! battle!

Dalamar

Adventurer
I won't be able to judge this, as sudden changes in circumstances (read: dampness in the structures of my flat) have seriously limited my net access, mostly in that I can't guarantee even a daily presence.

Rathan

First Post
OOC:.... wow.. this game always did have horrid luck like that.... tis a shame really my friend.. I hope you get these issues worked out sometime in the near future.... we will always have a place for you here in the YB! world... if it survives..... thanks for all your help thusfar though Dalamar.... it means alot to me...

-Rathan

GDI7007

First Post
OOC: Well, like I said, I can judge if any other will step forward to battle against you. I'll ask my son if he wants to.

Rathan

First Post
OOC: hehe.... see you still have trouble not logging off his account :p.... if he'd like to battle me... OR judge.. that's fine....either one works for me..... if he wants to battle me I'll change the fight thread title :)

Remove ads