• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Question for Rouse: new DnDi minis....

Brentos

First Post
When we subscribe to the DnDi tabletop products, will we get virtual minis from all characters/monsters in all the books, the ones we purchase, the minis sets we purchase, or are they based on the future D&D minis sets?

Thanks,
-Brent

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
Brentos said:
When we subscribe to the DnDi tabletop products, will we get virtual minis from all characters/monsters in all the books, the ones we purchase, the minis sets we purchase, or are they based on the future D&D minis sets?

Thanks,
-Brent

You'll get a basic set of monsters and NPCs as part of you subscription to Insider. You'll be able to make PC based minis with the character creator (and I suppose NPCs within the core races/classes). New sets of monsters will be released that you'll be able to add to your game over time.

There will also be tokens you can use on the game table to represent monsters/NPCs.

More info to follow at a later date.

Brentos

First Post
Cool!

Good to know! My biggest fear was that I would have to buy the plastic minis and enter a code to unlock them in the DnDi, or something else wickedly corporate like that! :)

Remove ads