• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

H4H: Red Hand of Doom (full)

Creamsteak

Explorer
ethandrew said:
At the least make their pillows freeze up at night so they have a real uncomfortable sleep. That'll show 'em!

Clearly since they didn't move all the dead bodies outside they're using those for pillows. I imagine the minotaur is pretty comfortable.

I can't really comment on your own game beyond wishing you all good luck.

Rhun

First Post
Creamsteak said:
I can't really comment on your own game beyond wishing you all good luck.

We certainly appreciate the well-wishes. This is one of the only adventures I can remember where I breathe a huge sigh of relief after each encounter. Seriously, this thing is tough.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Rhun said:
That goes for me as well. I'm going to miss Duroin. He is a fun PC.

Man, don't scare me like that! I hadn't logged on for a few days, came into this thread, saw that comment, and immediately thought that the Green Dragon had killed Duroin this round!!!

Hopefully H4H will be able to the baby issues under control (which are immense, let me tell you -- the first year is the hardest!!) so that we can continue -- this has been one of my favorite campaigns so far.

hero4hire

Explorer
Initially I had a slack off week where I let my online stuff slip a bit.

Then a number of events have conspired against me.

Number One is sleep apnea combined with getting up frequently witht he baby has left me (as my doctor has described) "effectively sleep deprived" and "suffering from exhaustion".

I have been training new employees at work. (Taking up most of my time and energy there)

AND

My s/o just had to be admitted to the hospital for her kidney stones. (so I just spent the last 35 hours straight awake straight from watching the baby to work then to the ER)

I called off work today and I am going to sleep... a LOT!!!

I am hoping tomorrow I will feel bright eyed bushy tailed, the baby will be happy and my s/o heavily medicated.... :)

I definitely haven't abandoned the game! and I am looking forward to working on it again.

If not tomorrow...soon!

Remove ads