• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ptolus: Prison of the Sahuagin Queen

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Incidentally, guys, sort this board by posts and check out how few games have run as long as we have. Pat yourselves on the back for epic level stick-to-it-iveness!

Voadam

Legend
Seeing the dialogue all brought together into one post was a fun read. Surprisingly different experience from reading it update one post at a time.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Once I reach a point with the Midwood Story Hour where I'm up to where we are "live" (which I won't story hour until each adventure is completed), I'm going to do a Longcoat Story Hour as well.

Erekose13

Explorer
Pretty much the same for me. Dec 20-Jan2. Merry Christmas all. I'll try to be online a bit in that time, but plan to be scarce.

Voadam

Legend
I've been offline for a while and will be for a little while more.

My wife and son are sick (nothing serious) so I'm splitting time at home taking care of them and then cramming in tons of work. I will post again when things settle down.

Erekose13

Explorer
Not sure if anyone is still following the ooc thread, but Whizbang, I think that we've lost the thread on this one. With just Voadam and I posting and both of us lost on what to do I don't think there is much sense to continuing.

Remove ads