• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

And the title of Episode III is...

John Crichton

First Post

Episode III: The Creeping Fear

Just in case you know absolutely nothing about the events of Episode III there are some spoilers but nothing to be really concerned about. Yes, this is a rumor. Yes, it could be BS or an April 1st joke. But so what? This is where the fun starts...

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=17252

Let the "It sucks!" & "Lucas has lost his mind!" rants begin! :)

For the record, I like the title - fake or not.

CrusaderX

First Post
I won't say "it sucks", but I don't like it. Revenge of the Sith, to parallel Return of the Jedi, would have been much better on so many levels. :)

John Crichton

First Post
I actually like "Rise of the Empire" as well. That one has been around forever, tho. A buddy of mine and I was naming the trilogy back before Episode One came out and we thought that II would be "The Clone Wars" & III would be either "Revegne of the Sith" or "Rise of the Empire." But both of those are a bit obvious and not the style that Lucas has chosen for the prequels so far.

"The Creeping Fear" works, too. :)

Kai Lord

Hero
The Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones
The Creeping Fear

Hmmm. Somehow I don't see George choosing that title, but who knows. I don't mind it, but in six Star Wars films no one has *ever* leaked the actual title of an upcoming episode before it was officially announced so I don't put a lot of stock in that rumor.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads