Things To Do With Stewardesses

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
So I DM stewardesses. But you already knew that, cause you read my Wild Stewardess Action! Story Hour.

But frankly, it's time to move on from Tong Shan, Muen Wei-Yong, Zheng Ming-Wa and Li Fa. And I think I've found the secret ingredient. The magic bean. The whole enchilada.

Check the attached images and tell me that's not a wild adventure just waiting to happen.

Dr. Scorpio and his band of evil ninja sisters are taking over Beat Central, and only the Dangerous Women can stop him! Mixing cocktails, grooving to phat beats, kicking high and taking the lowdown. And probably saving a few cute bachelors in the process. There's weird voodoo magic, kung-fu action, witty repartee and fine threads. Mm, baby.

So who's got ideas? Suggestions? Cocktail recipes?

Attachments

• darkheart.jpg
    darkheart.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 299
  • dangerous.jpg
    dangerous.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 278

trilobite

Explorer
Cool idea Daddy-O!

I love the idea! If you want some way out there sounds for background music try some Space Age Pop! . It will have your stewardesses swinging to the beat as they take out Dr. Scorpio and his band of evil ninja sisters!

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Thanks, guys. Tunes are crucial. I always want to make sure there's a cocktail shaker on the game table.

I think instead of "DM", I'll be known as the "MM" -- The "Mix Master". :D

But about rules...

I'm thinking Modern, maybe with a little Blood N Fists martial arts action. Or possibly Mutants and Masterminds adapted for spy thrilling fun. I like the Damage Save mechanic from M&M, I have to admit. Thoughts?

Teflon Billy

Explorer
You should probably pick up Spycraft man, it owuld be ideal for what you want (assuming the girls work for an Agency of some sort)

M&M would probably be good with some tweaking.

I love[ the concept though...Late 60's hipster + Blaxploitation=Gaming Goodness.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Teflon Billy said:
I love the concept though...Late 60's hipster + Blaxploitation=Gaming Goodness.

So do I! Too bad Otherworld Creations never got around to releasing their Solid: d20 Modern Blaxploitation sourcebook. The previews looked real bad! (the good kind of bad, not the bad kind of... you know)

Teflon Billy

Explorer
jaerdaph said:
So do I! Too bad Otherworld Creations never got around to releasing their Solid: d20 Modern Blaxploitation sourcebook. The previews looked real bad! (the good kind of bad, not the bad kind of... you know)

Yeah, that is a shame. I recall being pretty stoked for that.

Is it dead?

Remove ads