Downloads still not up?

Staffan

Legend
Whenever I try to get to the Downloads area, I get told "Repopulating the downloads area. Will be back up by this evening." Only it's been over 24 hours, so that "this evening" thing is clearly wrong. So, what's up with the downloads?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It's displaying for me. And was late last night, too. Where are you looking? Is there a chance you're looking at the old downloads section or something?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Odd. That's the right link - and it works for me. I wonder if it's a permissions problem? I'll have a look.

Tharian

First Post
As a quick follow-up, I just followed the link and saw the same "Repopulating" message that the others mentioned.

Currently just going on noon Eastern time.

Staffan

Legend
Morrus said:
It's displaying for me. And was late last night, too. Where are you looking? Is there a chance you're looking at the old downloads section or something?
I followed the link from the Site Menu, and also tried following a link Piratecat posted yesterday in this thread. Given that the link was posted yesterday by an admin, I doubt it leads to an old place.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There's nothing in the Admin panel to control the downloads section - I have no idea how to do anything with it. We'll have to wait for Michael.

Michael Morris

First Post
Yes there is Russ, and this is my fault - I turned the downloads area off while restoring it and forgot to turn it back on.

Russ, from the downloads area admin panel click configuration options. The switch to turn the downloads area on and off is the first one displayed.

It's back on now - sorry guys.

Remove ads