Trio of Characters

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Ryleah Tylemea - Star Wars character

Ryleah is six foot tall and slender. She has long red hair that comes down to her waist. She has blue eyes and has a battle scar on her right cheek.

She commonly wears a flowing brown gown over her body and wears a thick black welt at her waist, where her lightsaber rests.

Ryleah commonly walks with her arms crossed in front of her hidden by the robe she wears.

Ankh-Morpork Guard's Action Pose of Ryleah & Acquana's Relexad Pose of Ryleah
attachment.php
04_02_05.jpg

Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Thaddeus Graishel - D20 Modern character

Thaddeus stands at five foot eight inches and is half American half Indian. He is very broad and quite muscular. His skin is light brown. He wears a black vest over his chest that he commonly wears open, leaving the middle of his chest exposed. He wears light blue jean shorts.

T his waist he has a belt where he has a gun holder on his left, where he keeps his 9MM pistol.

He never smiles and always seems to have a bad attitude because his face appears to be scrunched. He has narrow brown eyes and has a thick nose. His lips are thick and are quite wide.

Thaddeus always carries an AK 47 at ready in his right hand.

Thaddeus as drawn by Acquana:
04_11_05.jpg

Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Valek Tharesain - Arcana Evolved character

Valek is a male Litorian that has become a 4th level evolved Litorian

Vlaek stands at seven feet tall. He is skilled in the use of a Maul. He wears simple clothes and the color of them match the color of his fur, which is dark brown.

Valek is as quick as he is strong. His Dex and Strength scores are 20.

He carries himself with great pride, and commonly treats other with more respect than they might deserve.

I'm taking a shot at Ryleah, though I'll state right up front that I'm not the best artist. Since I've been playing around with lightsaber effects in the past week or so, though, this one's just too perfect to avoid. :)

Alright, I'm not done with this yet(not shaded and such), but thought I'd throw up the basic colours and such. Also put together a lightsaber effect with it. I did take a few liberties with her clothes and such, and the post is giving me flashbacks to some of the old Dark Horse comics. Still a ways to go with it and need to figure out a suitable background...

Attachments

• Ryleah.jpg
    Ryleah.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 103
  • Ryleah colour.jpg
    Ryleah colour.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 207

Frukathka said:
Awesome work, Ankh-Morpork Guard! You missed the scar, but I can pencil that in after I have it printed out. Thank you very much!
...oh, crap I did miss the scar. Um, the official excuse is that since it hasn't been shaded, the scar has not been put in. ;)

Thanks for the compliments, glad you like it. Also nice to have an excuse to try out my Photoshop skills.

Frukathka said:
Like it?! That is an understatement. I LOVE IT! :D :cool:
Thanks. :)

One thing I just thought of, though. You didn't mention a lightsaber colour, so I just went ahead and defaulted to blue...any preference on colour? That's not hard to change at all.

Remove ads