Waterdeep/Undermountain PbP [Full]

Greetings,

I am looking for six characters who woould be willing to brave the dangers of the Undermountain. Sound like fun? Then please apply...the Undermountain awaits.

Rules: 3.5
28 Point Buy
Max HP at first level
180 GP for Equipment
Races: All FR races that are not greater than +1ecl...if you choose a +1ecl race you start with -1000xp
Home Regions: Any that are near Waterdeep...nobody can be from Skullport
Books Used: All FR, Complete Books, and the Race Books (no new PC races)

I'll Choose six best characters...good luck!
PC's Accepted [Player]
Luth Stonar N Human Male Cleric of Grumbar [Isida Kep'Tukari]
Garret Thorngage N Stoutheart Halfling Male Rogue [Unleased]
Gorstag Buckman LN Human Male Warmage [Lefferts]
Movox of Hoar LG Half-Orc Male Paladin [Verbatim]
Mardin Nalik LG Gold Dwarf Male Fighter [Jdvn1]
Lagan Stonecutter LG Sheild Dwarf Male Wizard (Evoker) [Steve Jung]

Alt Players[Player]
Rurik Taklar ?? Shield Dwarf Male Fighter [Slientspace]
Galadath N Wood Elf Male Druid [Strahd]

Last edited:

Lefferts

First Post
Chosen of Valkur said:
I'll Choose six best characters...good luck!

You mean the best background story?

I am assuming starting at level one.

I might try to get something together, although I am not the greatest at background stories.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Undermountain hmm? Never played that, but I'm a sucker for FR. Lemme see what I want to be... I'm going to be a human cleric of Grumbar from The North.

Last edited:

silentspace

First Post
My first thought was to try a Fighter 1/Wizard 4/Runesmith 1. Then either continue wizard or go eldritch knight. But I'm also looking at creating an earth and stone-focused dwarf - maybe Deep Diviner (Underdark) or Earth Dreamer (Races of Stone). Also looking at earth spell feat from Races of Stone. There are a lot of abilities there which boost caster level when in contact with earth and stone - I might go for maximizing those abilities and forget the fighter/runesmith/eldritch knight idea. I could also do a little of each I guess, the concepts complement each other nicely I think. All of this is very far off in the future, but they will be goals and dreams for the young dwarf :)

You mean the best background story?

You don't have to be the greatest writer (heck I'm not)...I'm just looking for really good FR flavored PCs. That is the most important thing I'm looking for.

I am assuming starting at level one.

Exactly, sorry wasn't really clear about that:eek:

Do we need all the FR books?

No just use what you have for books, you don't need all the books.

Also, just post your characters here.

One more thing, you can take the regional bonus equipment as well for your PC from your home region, Undermountain is a nasty place...you will need it.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Chosen, I have a question. My character will be from The North, and one of the possible regional equipment is a choice between a MW battleaxe, MW, heavy mace, or a MW longsword. However, one of the domains my character has chosen is the Metal domain, which includes proficiency and Weapon Focus in my choice of hammer. Is there anyway that instead of a MW heavy mace I could choose for my regional equipment a MW warhammer? If not, that's cool, I just wanted to ask. :)

Remove ads