SciFi Campaign Cover Art Request

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I'm starting to put together the basics of my SciFi game and I've had inspiratiion of what I imagine the front cover of the book to look like. Here goes:

A bustling metropolis at dawn, surrounded by mountains on the east, west and north. The primary sun rising from the mountains on the east and the secondary sun rising from behind the primary. The celestial night, full of stars, still visible but fading. A starship decends upon the city from the west bringing goods and supplies to the colony of this new world.

Any takers?

ukgpublishing

First Post
Frukathka said:
I'm starting to put together the basics of my SciFi game and I've had inspiratiion of what I imagine the front cover of the book to look like. Here goes:

A bustling metropolis at dawn, surrounded by mountains on the east, west and north. The primary sun rising from the mountains on the east and the secondary sun rising from behind the primary. The celestial night, full of stars, still visible but fading. A starship decends upon the city from the west bringing goods and supplies to the colony of this new world.

Any takers?

Hi Frukathka

Not exactly what you were after, but I am a little pressed for time at the moment (Big product release due in around 2-3 weeks).

Anyway just a quick piece, as it gives me chance to experiment with Bryce and some stock objects I have. Hope you like it.

city.jpg

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
That's cool, I really like it. I will use it in my booklet I'm putting together. When you are done with your current project, let me know so that we can discuss this further.

Remove ads