• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a game in Chicago

sojourn2k

First Post
I live in Chicago, in the Wrigleyville area. I havent been able to play D&D for a couple of years since moving here from Michigan. I would very much like to find a game to join, or someone starting a new game. I am only looking for a D&D game with mature players of whatever age. I find that at 30 I have little time for childish players. I have been playing D&D off and on for 20 odd years, I mostly play Druids, Rangers and sometimes Barbarians. If you have a spot open or are looking to start up a new campaign please let me know. You can either reply to this or send me an e-mail at sojourn2k@hotmail.com

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Why not sign up for the Chicago GameDay , and come on out to the burbs for the day. You'll get a chance to play for the day, but more important you will meet other Chicago area gamers. Hopefully you will be able to find a new group this way.
BTW, maybe you should contact wgreen in this thread.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads