• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any interest at all in a Gameday in Omaha, Nebraska, USA?

reveal

Adventurer
This is a preliminary post. At this point, I have no clue where, when, or how to have a gameday in Omaha, Nebraska. Right now, I'm simply gauging interest. If you would be interested, let me know. If we get enough people (not even sure what that number would be), I'll see about moving to the next step. :)

SamhainIA

First Post
you may wish to contact the Cavilers ther are based out of omaha they do mostly RPGA stuff but they could hook you up with places to work with at least. they have a yahoo group "Omahacavilers"

William Ronald

Explorer
You might also be interested in working with any local D&D Meetup groups. You can check to see if there is one in your area at Meetup .

Also, check to see if your favorite local gaming shop might be interested in hosting the event. Good luck!

IronWolf

blank
William Ronald said:
You might also be interested in working with any local D&D Meetup groups. You can check to see if there is one in your area at Meetup .

The Meetup.com site has become less useful since they started charging. I know the Columbus group moved to a Yahoo Group due to the new fees. But, perhaps the Omaha one decided to pay the fees.

Wrahn

First Post
reveal said:
This is a preliminary post. At this point, I have no clue where, when, or how to have a gameday in Omaha, Nebraska. Right now, I'm simply gauging interest. If you would be interested, let me know. If we get enough people (not even sure what that number would be), I'll see about moving to the next step. :)

Though I have been in an insular group for years, I still believe the NukeCon people still run occassional game days, perhaps you should talk to them.

Remove ads