OMG, I'm a Geek Pimp!

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
I just thought I'd bring everyone's attention to the latest line of fund raising schemes for the ENnies: the Dream Dates auctions.

The first one up is the chance to sit at the Malhavoc Press table at the ENnies Awards. That's right- this is your chance to share a table with Monte Cook and Sue Cook, and watch them contain their anticipation and excitement as the winners are announced. We'll even buy you a drink, and the kind folks at Malhavoc have volunteered a free, autographed book!

The next one is the chance to represent/impersonate BiggusGeekus from Parent's Basement Games. Unfortunately, Derek can't make it to Gen Con Indy this year, but he'd like a fellow ENWorlder to sit in his place. As soon as we get a picture from him to use, we'll get the aution live.

Other publishers auctions will begin later, usually one/day for the next week. Bidding begins at only $20, and goes to a great cause- the ENnie Awards. Just click on the green banner, below, to see how you can help support the ENnies for this year and those to come!

(So, PirateCat, was that another good example of a thread title that catches attention?)

Last edited:

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Not bad, eh?

Mark CMG said:
What a clever way to raise money for the ENnies! :)

Thanks, Mark!
BTW, I've updated the original posting of this: Mike Mearls has previous engagements that night, so won't be attending the ENnies.

diaglo

Adventurer
rats. i'd like to bid, but i'm not going to Gen Con either.

maybe i could bid and someone could impersonate me impersonating someone???

But think how fun it would be to have some rabid WotC fanboy wandering around GenCon for three days with a 'Diaglo' badge proclaiming the wonders of all things 3e :p

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Dextra said:
The next one is the chance to represent/impersonate BiggusGeekus from Parent's Basement Games. Unfortunately, Derek can't make it to Gen Con Indy this year, but he'd like a fellow ENWorlder to sit in his place. As soon as we get a picture from him to use, we'll get the aution live.

You probably want a real picture, huh?

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
DaveMage said:
I think you should use your avatar.

That would be my first choice!

I'm not sure I even have any pictures of me that are just me in the photo. I need a glamor shot like Monte Cook has.

Oh! Or maybe I'll tell people that I'm really David Hasselhoff!

HBMDA6Maadg_Pxgen_r_360x240.jpg

Remove ads