Need RSVPs, publishers!

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
We're doing designated seating at tables at the front of the Hall for nominated publishers, and I need to generate some sort of seating plan next week.

If you are planning on attending the ENnie Awards ceremony Friday, August 19th (9pm-10:30pm-ish), let me know. If you would like to share your table with a fan as part of our fund raising efforts, let me know. If you are definitely not going to be able to make it, let me know, especially if you wouldn't mind letting a fan impersonate/represent you.

I sent out a big mailing to publishers last week, and am still awaiting over 20 responses. It's easy: just email me (denise at ambient dot ca) with your RSVP!

Also, don't forget to contact Michael Morris with your images for the ceremony's Power Point presentation. It's your responsisbility to provide him with the correct images.

For some reason, every time I try to e-mail you it bounces back. Anyway, here's the e-mail I tried to send:

Hi, Denise. Blue Devil Games will be there. It will either by myself (Mr. Blue Devil) or Lee Hammock, who wrote and designed Dawning Star. In either case, we're happy to have someone share the table with whoever ends up representing BDG.

-Justin D. Jacobson
Blue Devil Games

Orcus

First Post
Necromancer Games will be there. Bill and I will be there. We would be more than happy to let a fan sit with us. But they have to like to drink beer and talk smack. :)

Clark

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Out of curiosity, have you tried emailing in the past week? Could you please give it a try? ennies at ambient dot ca

Justin D. Jacobson said:
For some reason, every time I try to e-mail you it bounces back. Anyway, here's the e-mail I tried to send:

Hi, Denise. Blue Devil Games will be there. It will either by myself (Mr. Blue Devil) or Lee Hammock, who wrote and designed Dawning Star. In either case, we're happy to have someone share the table with whoever ends up representing BDG.

-Justin D. Jacobson
Blue Devil Games

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Orcus said:
Necromancer Games will be there. Bill and I will be there. We would be more than happy to let a fan sit with us. But they have to like to drink beer and talk smack. :)

Clark

Fabulous! Care to add some swag to sweeten the pot?

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
List of shame

I have yet to receive RSVPs from the following publishers:

Bad Axe Games
Burning Wheel
Different Worlds
Dog House Rules
Fiery Dragon Productions
Goodman Games
Guardians of Order
Iron Crown Enterprises
Paizo Publishing
Panda Head Productions
PCGen
Privateer Press
Skeleton Key Games
ST Cooley Publishing
Troll Lord Games
Againsttheshadow.org
buffy.velvet-edge.com
d20srd.org
planewalker.com

IIRC, I received a phone call from FFG, but didn't receive the promised follow-up email. If it bounces, please try emailing webmaster at vankleek dot net.

Last edited:

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Red Spire Press said:
Hi Denise. You have my emails! We won't be there, unfortunately.

Sorry about that Yuval! I had you marked down as unconfirmed because I wasn't certain as to whether you'd be sending a representative or not.

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Here's the updated list of publishers from whom I have yet to hear:

Bad Axe Games
Burning Wheel
Different Worlds
Goodman Games
Iron Crown Enterprises
Paizo Publishing
Panda Head Productions
PCGen
Privateer Press
Skeleton Key Games
Troll Lord Games
Againsttheshadow.org
buffy.velvet-edge.com
d20srd.org
planewalker.com

IIRC, I received a phone call from FFG, but didn't receive the promised follow-up email. If it bounces, please try emailing webmaster at vankleek dot net.

C'mon guys, if you don't RSVP, then you'll be stuck at the back with the rest of the unwashed masses instead of having a table. Even a ballpark figure would be fine.

If you're not planning on attending, then let me know who will be responsible for picking up any award(s) you may win, or whether we can auction off a seat at your table to represent you!

Last edited:

Remove ads