• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kudos to Piratecat!

shaylon

First Post
Just wanted to say that Crothian ran my gaming group through the adventure Of Sound Mind last night and it was awesome! Written by none other than Piratecat himself! Excellent job with this adventure, our group had a great time with it.

If anyone out there is looking for a low level adventure with psionics elements this is it!

Thanks again, Piratecat.

-Shay

Edit: Here is a synopsis from the distributor. Of Sound Mind

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Psion said:
Darn. I remembered to bug FDP about Gates of Oblivion at GC, neglected to pester them about OSM2.

We had a conversation with PC just prior to his Mace Hunter and the Fountain of Youth game regarding OSM2. Essentially he said it was on hold for now because the idea he had come up with for it originally had a fatal flaw that he couldn't resolve. I won't get more specific than that so as to avoid spoilers if he incorporates all or part of the idea in the eventual product. He did say that he still intends to craft OSM2 but is waiting for inspiration to strike in the form of a fix for the original idea or something else entirely.

Psion

Adventurer
Rel said:
We had a conversation with PC just prior to his Mace Hunter and the Fountain of Youth game regarding OSM2. Essentially he said it was on hold for now because the idea he had come up with for it originally had a fatal flaw that he couldn't resolve.

Yes, I remember him mentioning it.

Remove ads