• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

AmorFati is having Computer problems!

AmorFati

First Post
I've been having MAJOR computer problems lately, so I am affraid I've neglected my games the last week or so. On top of that, now I'm having major problems with my internet connection as well!

So, as a result I'll most likely not be able to post much the next 4-5 days or so. I am sorry it took so long before telling, but the problems I had just built up over time, and it ended with a complete hard-drive wipe, unfortunately.

For all of you in the games I play in, or DM in, please be patient, I will be back, hopefully sooner than later!

AmorFati

First Post
Update:
My problems were bigger than I thought. After several tries and re-tries to fix my computer, I guess I'll have to aquire a new one. I will be able to borrow a computer soon, but not untill next weekend. So untill that, I wont be online much, if anything at all!

AmorFati

First Post
So, I'm back now. More or less. I've got most of my problems solved, but the problem I've got with my internet provider is not entirely out of the world yet. As a result I do have access to the net at home, but not as much as I'd like to. Hopefully this will be solved during the next few weeks.

D20Dazza

Explorer
How we looking AmorFati? You got everything sorted out? We picking Shadows Descending back up or will I shop Grymsnarl around to other games??

Cheers

Daz

Remove ads