Lost Posts on Google - READ!

Knight Otu

First Post
As you can see, we lost all posts since December in the database corruption. That's a devestating blow to many play by post games, but not all hope is lost. Google and most (if not all) other search engines keep pages in a cache. Search for your game/thread/etc in Google to see how much of the game you can find. DO use that possibility, and do so as early as you can!

Bront

The man with the probe
FYI, I've found one game not in the cache at all, not sure if it was a time issue or not. So do it quickly.

IcyCool

First Post
KO, do you and Nimisgod have a record of all the characters that you have approved since then? I've had two characters gain a level in that time, and unless the emails I sent to you or Nimisgod are still floating around in my email account somewhere, I don't have those changes. I'll be able to check it this evening, but I thought I should ask.

Erekose13

Explorer
I used google to grab as much of the character thread as possible. I am missing page 3, so updates to those characters will have to be done manually. Most of these files date to May 1, so should be as up to date as possible. I've also included links at the top of each page to the Google cache. You can use those to get the formatting of character sheets.

File 1: Pages 1,2,4
File 2: Pages 5,6,7

IcyCool

First Post
Thanks to Erekose13, I've gotten all of my characters back. I'm currently re-linking their XP logs up to the old or newly recovered posts, and then I should be set. Are we going to need to re-submit for approval?

Remove ads