• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gilligan's Island (updated!) CoC d20 - scheduled for Fri and Sat, come sign up!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Howl on the Sunless Sea

It is well known that the islands off of Hawaii's shipping lanes are filled with cannibalistic headhunters, volcanic activity and deadly wildlife. When a small pleasure boat is caught in a brutal storm and runs aground on the shore of an uncharted desert isle, the seven castaways have to learn to survive with one another. But nothing is ever as easy as it looks...

This game is Gilligan's Island as if it were filmed as a horror movie instead of a comedy! Make sure you're familiar with the show before playing. Seven players, characters provided, no rules knowledge needed.

I'll be running this twice: Friday 3pm - 7pm, and Saturday 8:30 am - 12:30 pm. Each game can take 7 players. Please tell me if you're on the list, but need to drop out due to a conflict!

Friday 3 pm - 7 pm

Slot 1: Sidereal Knight
Slot 2: Snofox
Slot 3: Yangnome
Slot 4: Meepo the Mighty
Slot 5: Bernaise
Slot 6: Kiznit
Slot 7: Urbanmech

Saturday 8:30 am - 12:30 pm

Slot 1: Quartermoon
Slot 2: Alenda
Slot 3: BelenUmeria
Slot 4: Rystil Ardin
Slot 5: Rodrigo Istalindir
Slot 6: Dave Stebbins
Slot 7: Ds Da Man

Folks on the waiting list:
Ladytoll
Barendd Nobeard (Fri)

If you are on the list and have to drop out due to schedule conflicts, no worries. These things happen!

Last edited:

FickleGM

Explorer
Hey little buddy (if you saw our picture at the Ennies Booth, you'd note the irony)...

I am interested in this and without asking Cindy, I am guessing that she will be interested, as well (it's Gilligan's freakin' Island). I'll edit this if she's not interested.

Remove ads