• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GAME CANCELLED - The Coca-Cola Olympiad

This game has been cancelled.

July, 1996. The 26th Summer Olympics have come to Atlanta, Georgia, home of the CDC, Turner Broadcasting, the civil rights movement, Coca-Cola, and a hidden world of magic. Olympians from around the world have come to compete, and as agents of the Bureau of the Management of Magic, it is your mission to make sure that the only competitors are genuine humans without the aid of magic. All seems to be going well, but your team has been alerted to a sorcerous break-in at the famous museum, The World of Coca-Cola. Seems a guard reported seeing 'some elves and ninjas and stuff.'

Gymnastics, magic, ninjutsu, and postmodern weirdness in a d20 Modern adventure. Characters, game material, and free Coke courtesy of E.N. Publishing. All you need to bring is yourself, your dice, and your Olympic spirit.

Slot 1. John Crichton
Slot 2. Troy Xavier's wife
Slot 3. OPEN
Slot 4. OPEN
Slot 5. OPEN
Slot 6. OPEN

Last edited:

By the way, if you're looking for an idea of the tone of the game, check out my storyhour (linked in my sig). Simply put, it's sillyawesome.

Last edited:

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to cancel this game. Since right now I only have two interested players, I don't want to devote the time needed to plan a game that might never happen. I'm going to focus my attention on the other game I'll be running at the con. Troy, please tell your wife I'm sorry. I hope she's able to find another game.

Last edited:

Remove ads