• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

changeing time for Conan

bolen

First Post
Time Tbd

I think I have one player but 5 open slots

Slot 1: Reserved

Slot 2 Stone angel

Slot 3 Ds Da Man

Slot4 Troy X

Slot 5 OPEN

Slot 6 OPEN

Last edited:

Old One

First Post
Dang my schedule is getting full ;). I might be up for this one as well...never played it, but I know my Kushites from my Nemedians from my Hyperboreans :p...

~ OO

FickleGM

Explorer
I think that some sort of socializing is going to take place around this time, but I would advise putting more information about what you're planning. It may help pique some interest.

Just my .02

Dire Wolf

First Post
I might actually be interested... not sure about what time I will be getting there though and what else might actually be going on. Any description about the plot? Is this Mongoose's version of Conan? Does it use D20 rules?

Wed. night is probably not the best night, as lots of people want to hang out and say hello, chat with people they haven't seen for a while, and meet new people. But if you can get a group together to play, great! Just telling you it might be hard.

bolen

First Post
Yea, I have heard about these get togethers on wed night but in three years I have yet to see where to go.

(maybe someone could help me here) I would not mind grabbing a beer (or three) but since I only know people as their EN world personia I am unsure as to how to get in touch with them.

Yes this is the Mongoose Conan OGL game. I may just do a pre-published adventure or a homebrew depending on who I get.

Last edited:

bolen said:
Yea, I have heard about these get togethers on wed night but in three years I have yet to see where to go.

(maybe someone could help me here) I would not mind grabbing a beer (or three) but since I only know people as their EN world personia I am unsure as to how to get in touch with them.

A good default place to go is the ENnies booth, which is set up outside the dealers room, in the hallway. It will get set up on Wednesday afternoon/evening, and there is usually a sign or note there indicating what/where people are meeting. Things will become more clear as we get closer.

Remove ads