• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

9:00 PM-? Risus Superheroes-United Nations Taskforce: Topeka

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Be one of the intrepid heroes who defend the heartland against the forces of chaos!

The idea for this game is pretty similar to Mystery Men. The characters are second (or maybe third) rate superheroes with pretty marginal powers. Together they battle against equally absurd villains. Lots of fun and laughs, check your seriousness at the door.

Speaking of which, it'll be Queenie and (Husband whose ENWorld handle I don't quite recall at the moment)'s door. We're going to play this game in thier hotel suite to accomodate their daughter sleeping in the next room. All the details on that will be posted later on or determined at GenCon.

Characters for this game will include:

Fugu: Bitten by a radioactive puffer fish, he now has amazing powers...to puff himself up.

Doctor Marten Birkenstock: He uses his amazing skills as a cobbler and inventor to add gagets to his "Incredishoes".

Cornucopia: She weilds the Horn of Plenty. Evil gets a stuffin' when she's around!

El-Fire-Bow: An ex-Cuban, ex-baseball player, his everflaming elbows let him "bring the heat!"

Rapunzel: Her hair grows at will and whether she's whipping you with it or tying you up with it...well, it's all pretty kinky.

Statue of Joseph Stalin Man: Crapped on for years by radioactive pigeons, this statue of the Russian dictator came to life. He can still turn to stone at will and he's also considered by many to be the funniest soviet standup comic since Yakov Smirnov.

6 slots will be available for this game.

Slot 1: Cathix
Slot 2: Er...Grith
Slot 3: Dire Wolf
Slot 4: FickleGM
Slot 5: Old One
Slot 6: Queenie

FULL

Wait List:

Last edited:

FickleGM

Explorer
Well, this one actually does fit into a gap in my schedule and may allow for another game prior to it...

I only have three more things to schedule for GenCon - PC's Gilligan's Island, my game (TBD) and Rel's Sky Galleons...

Unfortunately, with the only openings for these three games being: Friday 9am - 1pm, Saturday 12pm - 4pm (at the picnic - I'll probably take this one for my game), Saturday after 5pm

Rel, since I will probably not be able to hit your Sky Galleons game this year, please sign me up for this game.

Old One

First Post
Rel,

Do you know when the SGoM game is going off? I would like to play Risus as well...but don't want to hog all the action...

~ OO

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Old One said:
Rel,

Do you know when the SGoM game is going off? I would like to play Risus as well...but don't want to hog all the action...

~ OO

I'll be putting them up shortly. I had wanted to get another couple games that I'm playing settled first. But note that SGoM games that I'll be posting here soon will be the same one you've already played. The "Invitation Only" sequel to the game you played at NC Game Day would be scheduled separately, possibly via e-mail.

Old One

First Post
Rel said:
I'll be putting them up shortly. I had wanted to get another couple games that I'm playing settled first. But note that SGoM games that I'll be posting here soon will be the same one you've already played. The "Invitation Only" sequel to the game you played at NC Game Day would be scheduled separately, possibly via e-mail.

Natch...I will stay away then ;)! Go ahead and put me down for the Risus game...

~ OO

FickleGM

Explorer
So, can we call dibs on characters? If so, I am very interested in playing SoJSM. If not, I'll take what I get...and I'll like it.

Cathix

First Post
Hey Scott, Sean and I are interested if you can manage two more. We're going to share rooms with Lisa and Rob! She just told me about the game. :D

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Cathix said:
Hey Scott, Sean and I are interested if you can manage two more. We're going to share rooms with Lisa and Rob! She just told me about the game. :D

You're in, babe! I'm so glad you'll be there!

Remove ads