• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Fairhill Zombie Run (1-5pm) Saturday

romp

First Post
The town of Fairhill is overrun with zombies, an unnatural fog has descended and most of the King's troops are on the Northern border. So what happens now? Open season for adventuring parties willing to risk their necks in the place. Will your group survive with skin intact and loot to display?

Using the Savage Worlds system and a generic fantasy setting, I am shooting for a Friday afternoon or Saturday timeframe for this but leaving it open until everyone can see what their schedules are going to be like, including me.

1. Buttercup
2. KidCthulhu

I may make this open to eight players if there is enough interest.

:)

Last edited:

romp

First Post
I ran this at Origins and it was a ton of fun :)

Looking at my schedule It looks like the best time is either early Saturday or most likely 1-5. Time in the AM for shopping/wandering around the con and time to grab some food before my 6pm game. So let us make this a scheduled game 1pm-5pm Saturday.

Kill Zombies, loot a town, burn it to the ground even, I am a freeform GM, what ever the players want to do I just react to, Heck even help the Zombies in their tasks for all I care, just have fun :)

sending email to QD to make this a scheduled game

romp

First Post
/me faints

TWO! I have two players for my game!!!! Wheee, looks like I need to pack my stuff after all!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Darn straight. I mean, c'mon.. zombies!

Make sure you recruit more folks, too. If I can't play in it, I intend to live vicariously.

Remove ads