• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spellslinger - Only the Dead Are Without Fear - Saturday 2-6.

Psion

Adventurer
"Only the dead are without fear." - A villager to Lee, The Magnificent Seven, 1960.

I am running a session of FFG's Mini-game Spellslinger. Saturday 2-6. Meet at the ennies booth @2, from there, we are going at a nearby hotel.

Spellslinger is a game of "Sixguns and Sorcery", the old west re-imagined with magic and monsters.

Interested players:
  • d20Dwarf (?)
  • KidCthulhu (?)
  • Queenie
  • Cathix
  • Grith
  • Rodrigo
  • Malladin

Please let me know if the time change makes it a problem for you.

Edit: Slight change to session name ;)

Last edited:

d20Dwarf

Explorer
Psion said:
Hey all,

I'm gauging interest in a game of Spellslinger, FFG's fantasy western mini-game.

If I get enough interest, I'll prep a game.

I would like to play, but my time is super limited, as usual. I'm going to be prepping a schedule this weekend.

d20Dwarf

Explorer
Friday would likely work for me as well, I'll let you know if that changes. Right now I'm playing Midnight on Sunday morning and flying out Sunday evening (though that may change :D).

I'm probably scheduling a game on Friday morning, so Friday afternoon pre-ENnies would work for me.

Last edited:

Psion

Adventurer
I'm going to tenatively schedule the game for 1-5, so as to grab lucnh before and give time for dinner and ennies preps after.

Remove ads