• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spycraft 2.0 - Best Served Cold - Fr 1:30-5:30 - SLOTS OPEN

Psion

Adventurer
I'm running two games of Spycraft. This thread is for the Friday (1:30-5:30) session. For the Saturday session, go to this thread:
6:30-10:30 Saturday
(The Thursday session is closed.)

The session is tenatively titled "Best Served Cold", and is for 6 pre-generated 4th level iconic characters.

SLOTS:
  1. John Crichton
  2. KidCthulhu
  3. Seonaid
  4. OPEN
  5. OPEN
  6. OPEN

The game is set in my "Public Domain" setting. The Earth of the Public Domain setting starts out very similar to the one that you know. However, at some point, anonymous posts and files appear on the internet revealing secrets to startling technology, originating from parties that can never be traced back to a real person. The nature of the technology is complex that one would expect it to be the result of well financed government research projects... yet no government seems to have displayed any of these technologies before.

The mystery of these occurances is an oddity enough, but where the Agents come in is the clean up after this rash of technologies. Small nations are getting advanced technology, with dangerous potential.

Public Domain is inspired by many recent SF and Espionage movies, where the world is very much the world as we know it, but emergent technologies make it extremely different. Think Paycheck, Minority Report, the Island, as well as classic superspy thrillers like Bond and MI and, of all things, the classic team combat SF game Xcom.

Last edited:

Psion

Adventurer
I went ahead and put you down, Seonaid. I'll do a breif introduction on action points and gear (which seemed to work last time I ran Spycraft), and the character sheets for my pregens have the basics of the character abilities.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Seonaid, you'll have a blast. Great rules, and a great GM. If you've ever seen an action movie such as James Bond, you know everything you really need.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Come by the ENnies booth, which is in the hallway outside the exhibit hall. a big binder there will have games and locations written down in it.

See you then!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads