• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enormous Ptolus Map

Renshai

First Post
I got my Collectors Ptolus map in the mail today. Its.... well... huge.

It covers my entire gaming table. Very, very cool.

Attachments

• ptolusmap.jpg
    ptolusmap.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 618

MojoGM

First Post
That's awesome. My copy of Ptolus should be arriving next week...I can't wait.

How much was it? And are they still available?

Red Baron

First Post
Hi all,

Just thought folks might like to know: We shipped the maps out first to Dallas, TX, for fulfillment to the US. They arrived there on Monday, and every order [except the lone Canadian person -- sorry, my brother!] was fulfilled on Tuesday via First Class post. Thus, most orders will arive in a few days from now [Tues-Thurs.].

We also sent out the overseas; however, they could be 2-4 weeks from Tuesday.

Cheers,

Got mine, too. It is huge and awesome! But I could not admire it for long, since I had to get back to work. I may have to change my evening plans and just sit at home and admire it. :)

Jaws

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
Got mine, too. It is huge and awesome! But I could not admire it for long, since I had to get back to work. I may have to change my evening plans and just sit at home and admire it. :)
Milwaukee boys, represent!

I'm so glad I came home for lunch. I'm too excited to eat now.

Thank you Monte, Sue, Ed, and everyone at Fiery Dragon and Expeditious Retreat Press.

Peace and smiles :)

j.

MojoGM said:
That's awesome. My copy of Ptolus should be arriving next week...I can't wait.

How much was it? And are they still available?

They are still listed on the Fiery Dragon webpage, so they might still be available. The 48"x70" vinyl version is $85.

Added props to Fiery Dragon: I ordered the Counter Collection Digital: 2005 (since I bought the original last year, and only needed the new stuff). Apparently, they ran out of the "upgrade" version, so they just sent out the Counter Collection Digital Ver.2 disc, so everyone who ordered the upgrade could have the new stuff right away. Now, that's customer service!

Fiery James

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
They are still listed on the Fiery Dragon webpage, so they might still be available. The 48"x70" vinyl version is $85.

We are doing very limited print runs on the big one -- turned out to be more expensive and harder work than we had initially anticipated, and MUCH more to ship. So, we'll probably have a new batch ready some time near the end of August... maybe.

We DO have some copies at our booth for GenCon. I suggest hitting our booth right away on Thursday morning, 'cause "some" = "not many" and I expect Ptolus-fury to overtake many people.

- James

Ghostwind

First Post
Hopefully you guys have a couple of copies left on Friday. I'm not getting to Gen Con until Friday and I do believe I am going to have to spring for this one if it's available then. :)

Remove ads