Vampires of Waterdeep (Full)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Lord Raven, a few questions.

1. Do any of us know each other, by reputation or otherwise?

If so, in my character background I mentioned Evendur was being sent to Waterdeep to fulfill a service to a friend of the church of Helm. Would it be easier to be a party member or an NPC? I'm willing to go with whatever is best for the story. :)

Rhun

First Post
Lord_Raven, thanks for the inclusion in the game. Always a pleasure to game with you! I will get the last few items on Vaidun finished up and get him posted into the Rogue's Gallery over the next day or two.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
1. Do any of us know each other, by reputation or otherwise?

Lord_Raven88 said:
It will be assumed that you are a notable adventuring group that has been working together for years, also lets assume that Corrina payment is included in your starting gold.

dang three character post limit.

sans

First Post
Lord_Raven88, I made a tiny modification to Salo Smellyfoot. I replaced the skill mastery in Search with skill mastery in Escape Artist.

ByteRynn

First Post
If we all adventured together, I think it might be cool for us each to outline one big adventure that we went on as a group, and how it played out. Then we can put together a time-line of sorts that shows what we have done together up to this point. Interested?

Rhun

First Post
ByteRynn said:
If we all adventured together, I think it might be cool for us each to outline one big adventure that we went on as a group, and how it played out. Then we can put together a time-line of sorts that shows what we have done together up to this point. Interested?

We could definitely put together something like that. There are plenty of adventure locales near/in Waterdeep.

Voadam

Legend
I'm back from my weekend vacation and posted Wollf Henger to the RG.

The background I have for him has him going back and forth with a werewolf nemesis with a lead pointing to Waterdeep.

hafrogman

Adventurer
I set up my background to have been in Waterdeep a while, fighting the good fight. So, whatever we would have liked to do before hand.

Maybe we should also have a little description of our attitudes towards each other. Who hates who, friendly rivalries, etc.

Remove ads