• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EnWorld Art Awards (Open for Nominations)

Meloncov

First Post
After some conversations at GenCon, I realized that a large portion of EnWorlder's never check out the art forums. Inspired by Crothians Deck of Many Things contest, I thought that we should hold a more general contest to get some attention for this little corner of the boards.

Nominations will be made here, and with mod permission I will then post a poll in General to determine the winners.

The catagories are:

Best Image (fantasy)
Best Image (modern/sci-fi)
Best Miniature
Best Cartography

Each person may nominate one image not of their own creation for each catagory. Images must be less than one year old and be created by currently active members of the community. Nominations will end in two weeks.

Morrus has graciously provided prizes, in the form of 5 EnPublishing PDFs for the winners of the first four catagories (no word yet on Best Cartography, as it was added late). If any other publishers want to get behind this by sponsoring additional prizes, that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Here's a prize: 5 EN Publishing PDFs of their choice to the winner in each of the four categories.

ElectricDragon

Explorer
I would like to start this by nominating DertyAngel's Void card for Best Image (Fantasy) and DertyAngel's Euryale for Best Character Illustration.

Oh, BTW, can we nominate one for each category? I'll look around and see what else I like.

Ciao
Dave

Last edited:

Meloncov

First Post
ElectricDragon said:
Oh, BTW, can we nominate one for each category? I'll look around and see what else I like.

Ciao
Dave

Go ahead. If too many things are nominated and the poll gets clogged up, I'll require pieces to be seconded.

Also, it would save me some work if you could copy the nominated image into this thread.

Ilium

First Post
I don't understand what is eligible for nomination. Does it have to be something posted in the art forum, or can it be any gaming-related art? If it is on the art forums, I would suggest nominations include a link. If it's not on the art forums should we post it here (assuming we can find it electronically)? Am I missing something obvious?

Meloncov

First Post
I edited the original post to add Cartography (though there is no gaurantee it will have a prize at this point) and clarify which pieces are eligable.

Meloncov

First Post
Nomination for best image (sci-fi or modern)
2ndChloRes.jpg

By Storn

Remove ads