[Mob United Media] Ready 2 Run: Core I Released

eyebeams

Explorer
[h3]Ready 2 Run: Core I[/h3]
Action-Packed Gaming -- No Waiting!

Ready 2 Run is a simple, universal RPG with one goal: to get players gaming as soon as possible. R2R is a rules set geared toward action-adventure play for gamers who want to roll the dice for every shot, slash or dodge.

Lots of games make character creation a game of its own, with lifepaths, point-buy schemes or complex systems to help you plot out your character’s career from the very first session. Those games are great! But R2R focuses on characters as the vehicle by which you play an RPG. The game’s also designed so that new players can understand their character sheets right away.

Ready 2 Run: Core I contains enough rules to get an experienced play group going. It includes basic task resolution, combat and some loose options for supernatural characters.Future expansions will cover various genres and and elaborate on the rules contained in this 26 page product.

MUM31100
$6.95

P.S. On a personal note I'm happy to share this game, since I've been running it for a few years now for my own group. Like many of us, I found it hard to get a fast game going until I developed this system, which is designed for fast characters and minimal prep.

Remove ads