• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ptolus D&D Northern NJ

MVarga

First Post
Is there anybody in Northern NJ who would be interested in getting a D&D 3.5 Ptolus campaign together?

Disclaimer: You won't have the purchase the Ptolus book, I will provide player material for free. Yes, I know it's pricey, but it's definately good.

MVarga

First Post
Wystan said:
Where in Northern Jersey, it is a largeish place... :)

Not that large . . .

I'm a little west of Parsippany, little East of Dover, but will travel a little bit for a decent group.

Ivaldi

First Post
I couldn't do more than bi-weekly on weekends. I've down-loaded a Player's Guide to Ptolus. I'd be happy to join when a party forms.

MVarga

First Post
Ivaldi said:
I couldn't do more than bi-weekly on weekends. I've down-loaded a Player's Guide to Ptolus. I'd be happy to join when a party forms.

Bi-Weekly is fine by me. The only major restriction I'd place on the game is that the only permissable books are the 3.5 PHB and any Monte Cook book (for 3.5) after you let me know about it. Fair?

Any other takers out there?

MVarga

First Post
Ivaldi said:

Send me your email at hamletru2003 at yahoo.com

I'm setting up a group site that will hopefully see some use.

gninjagnome

First Post
MVarga said:
Bumping this to see if there's anybody intersted in starting a Ptolus D&D 3.5 campaign in Jersey.

My gf and I would be interested, bi-weekly on the weekends was what we were looking for. I'll send you my email to the address you put down below.

Remove ads