• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Central Connecticut - Looking for players/DMs

Ghendar

First Post
I'm trying to get a group together in the central CT area. I was trying to play organizer among a group of potential people but I've decided to just forego all that and post a thread.

Looking for around five or maybe six total people, including a DM. Looking for people willing to play every week or every other week on either Friday or possibly Saturday.

If you live in the central CT area and/or are willing to drive to this area and are interested in playing or DMing, please post to this thread or send me a PM.

Thanks, Jeff

I am interested in learning more, though I have a lot of commitments right now. I live in the area. I will have more free time after the Christmas holidays of course. Can you define "central" please? :)

My email is bill followed by a dot followed by collins with the @gmail dot you know what. If you want to get some idea of what I'm like, look for "varianor" on LiveJournal.

Ghendar

First Post
Varianor Abroad said:
I am interested in learning more, though I have a lot of commitments right now. I live in the area. I will have more free time after the Christmas holidays of course. Can you define "central" please? :)

My email is bill followed by a dot followed by collins with the @gmail dot you know what. If you want to get some idea of what I'm like, look for "varianor" on LiveJournal.

"Central" CT would be defined by myself as the Hartford area and surrounding towns. I'm in New Britain.

Ghendar

First Post
MavrickWeirdo said:
Aparently the Norwich area

I've been in contact with a couple guys in the Norwich area as well as one person in New Haven. However, getting everyone to meet together is a bit difficult. No one is too thrilled about traveling.

New Britain is fine by me. That's in quite reasonable driving range of my house. That said, timing until after the holidays is, of course, miserable if you're a working stiff. So yeah, I'm curious. :)

Ghendar

First Post
Biggest obstacle right now is a play location. A buddy of mine might be able to get us space at the Univ of Hartford.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads