• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

UK, Chester - Games Club

paz

First Post
We have a weekly games club in Chester city centre. It takes place every Monday night, approx. 18:30-23:00, at the Forest House on Love Street (map here). There is a variety of RPGs and board games played every week, with something for everyone. New gamers are welcome, but under 18s please post on our forum first.

There is much more information on our web site at http://chestergames.co.uk.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post here, or on our forum, or contact me directly.

Last edited:

paz

First Post
We have a session as normal on 18th December 2006. The next session after that will be on 8th January 2007.

Karimere

First Post
Thanks

Hi Paz

Thanks for the info, unfortunately Monday is not a good noght due to other commitments

If things change, I will let you know

Many thanks

Karimere

BeholderBurger

First Post
Hey guys. I live in Runcorn and run a D&D 3.5 game with 4 others. Two of us have played loads of games and are interested in joining any group you have.

paz

First Post
A bump to highlight our change of venue - the first post in the thread has been updated with the correct information.

paz

First Post
Another bump, as we have changed location again (for the better!) - the first post has been updated.

paz

First Post
Another bump, as our previous location has closed down, so we've moved again. However, again, it's for the better - the first post has been updated.

Remove ads