• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viridian Plague--Summer Breeze [Whinoah]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Whinoah feels the world shimmer around and the air grows warmer and also less stagnant, with shifting summer breezes all around her. As the bright light fades and she blinks and adjusts, she finds herself under a bright sun, standing amidst warm sand surrounding a beautiful lagoon on the edge of a lush and beautiful jungle, the essence of summer pouring into her from everywhere at once, infusing her almost to bursting, stronger even than any normal symbiosis from Amaranthia.*

"Greetings, daughter of Summer," a warm voice speaks from everywhere and nowhere at once, speaking in an unknown yet somehow familiar language that Whinoah can mysteriously understand, "The Trial of Summer is a test of your passion, energy, and spirit, much like the summer sun that grows to a glorious blaze. Will your fire burn as bright as the stars above or flicker out like a spent candle? Only you alone can decide. Are you ready, daughter of Summer?"

*The energy makes her feel...different. Sublimely at peace and at one with everything. More in tune with herself than ever before. She feels as if she can call out to the world and the world will answer her, cradle her, heed her call...*

(OOC: Due to the massive influx of energy from the summer winds, Whinoah temporarily gains two levels in Nymph. She gets +1 BAB, 9 HP, +3 to all saves, +Cha bonus to all saves, +1 Charisma, DR 1/Cold Iron, Wild Empathy, and 0th-4/1st-2 Druid spells (you can pick those now from the PH Druid list))

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Cool :) I assume I get a bonus 1st level spell for Wis? Should I not worry about skills?
0 - Detect Magic, Create Water, Light x 2
1 - Speak With Animals, Entangle, optional: Longstrider

"I am ready," Whinoah says, assuredly, while basking in the glorious energy that permiates her in this realm.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Oh right--skills! Well, she might want to use them, so you can give her a temporary +2 to 8 + Int mod skills (except Knowledge skills). Let me know which ones and we'll continue :))

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I'z got Skillz....er wait.. no, not yet :eek: I'll get a list tonight hopefully. things have calmed down at work.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: +2 to the following skills: Survival, Spot, Listen, Move Silently, Hide, Climb, Jump x2, Heal, Use Rope, and Search. Sound good?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Sure--let's get started!)

"Then it begins," the voice says simply, "Prove your courage, daughter of Summer."

*Before Whinoah can react, a tentacle whips out of the lagoon and grabs her, pulling her to the edge of the water with incredible strength.*

(OOC: Whinoah takes 12 Damage and is Grappled)

Remove ads