• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viridian Plague--Autumn's Enigma [Obscurity]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Exams are this week, but I have no exams. However, setting all of these up is going to require more longish posts, so like Isida for her own long posts, I've had to delay them each time I found a moment to post on ENWorld--should be ready soon :))

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Oh, that. Yeah, not so much now, no. After spending 20+ hours together over a three-day period that escalated into my inviting her to a movie and her counterinviting me to a scifi exhibition, she didn't want to kiss, so that's more-or-less over. She was pretty damn awesome though.)

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: ah well, happens I guess. Not that I went through that. I married my first girlfriend whom I met in my last year of university.)

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: hehe well it'll come. my brother just came into town with his new fiancee. He met her online and after meeting her in person for 1 week they decided to get married. She's from Australia)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: By the way, I was looking at your character sheet and you miscalculated HP--I believe you rolled for level 1, which should be auto-maximum, and you forgot that you take half rounded down when you roll below that, so we'll just ignore that 1 for now (since you have one roll too many) and give you 3 next time you level up. This means you should have 36 base HP now for the first 8 levels, not 27)

Remove ads