• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any EVE players out there?

Darmanicus

I'm Ray...of Enfeeblement
This has probably already been asked before however I'll ask again.

What's your character's name, which system are you based in, what's your profession and anything else you want to tell me?

I'll start.......

Daarmanika Sevestarian: I'm based in Otraren and I'm a newly appointed director of a mining corporation.

I suck at PvP but I'm a mean salvager and hauler.

Padril

First Post
There is a few of us on there. We have an enworld channel setup if you would like to pop in for a chat.
My characters name is Malbor and I'm based a few jumps from Jita. I'm focusing on the industrial side of the game at the moment.

andargor

Rule Lawyer Groupie
Supporter
If I recall, there are at least a dozen EN Worlders playing Eve. The game what it is, and just how staggeringly complex, everyone seems to be doing their own thing.

There is an ENWORLD channel in-game where a few of us hang out.

I'm currently in Stain with Angcuru ("Achus") and Asm0dai. I used to fly with Malbor, and Hatchling Dragon ("Mahnoob Dabayt") hangs out somewhere else.

I have a recruitment thread here, if you know any PvP people or corps that are interested.

Last edited:

Cergorach

The Laughing One
Name: Cergorach
Profession: Industrialist/Miner

I pretty much started my life as an air trader in some of the low-sec systems in the Kor-Azor region. After a while that became a little dangerous , and not to mention expensive, i moved to the upper regions of 'save' space Kor-Azor. I usually made my money by building stuff and selling it on the open market, sometimes mining the good stuff (Kernite/Scrodite) for a few hours. Recently i found, while increasing my standing towards a particular corp, that level 3 mission can also be very lucrative (especially if you have a bit of patience with selling the good loot)...

Currently training my mining drones skill to 5 for Mining Drones II (me needs a tricked out Covetor), i'll wait for the Hulks to drop in price to managable prices before investing in one of them.

Next up is getting the scrapmetal processing skill to a 'perfect' level so i can start reprocessing the loot that isn't good for selling.

I've pretty much tricked out my Battlecruiser (Amarr Prophecy), so it's almost time for me to start with a Battleship (after 15 months of Eveing).

Need to do a lot more missions to:
- Get my standing to 5-6 for level 4 missions (will probably need a Battleship before i can start flying those).
- Get my standing to 7 for no refining tax at my preffered corp stations.
- Get my standing to 8 for jump clones (time to get back into low-sec space).

btw. Currently running my own corp, mostly to find out what all the options are in corp management.

beer_motor

First Post
Heh - I quit in 2005 after playing for 2 years. It's a great game. I went to the FanFest in 2004 - they even used some of my pictures on their site. The devs were all great guys. Interesting bit of trivia, CCP bought White Wolf a while ago, and now have their US HQ here in Georgia.

My old char was Skogul. Think she's still putzing around some.

Used to be a part of the Shriners on there, but now I'm just an old married boardwarrior.

andargor

Rule Lawyer Groupie
Supporter
beer_motor said:
Heh - I quit in 2005 after playing for 2 years. It's a great game. I went to the FanFest in 2004 - they even used some of my pictures on their site. The devs were all great guys. Interesting bit of trivia, CCP bought White Wolf a while ago, and now have their US HQ here in Georgia.

My old char was Skogul. Think she's still putzing around some.

Used to be a part of the Shriners on there, but now I'm just an old married boardwarrior.

Can I have your stuff? :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads