• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruiting Poll Part II! Specific Adventures in Tymadeau and Scandaj

Which adventure do you like best? (Read Below)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Rowaini Musketeers--One for all and all for one! The Musketeers fight for the crown's honour, as they try to unravel a mystery that could threaten the entire kingdom.

Pirates of the Tyrrhanean--In the wild and lawless Free Cities in the Tyrrhanean Sea, pirates roam the oceans in search of booty and treasure.

Knights of Lacadia--Brave and honourable servants sworn to uphold the righteous precepts of the angels, protect the innocent, and defend their country, the knights must undertake a dire quest to protect everything they hold dear.

The Lost Library of The Ancient--A group of friends and explorers come across an encrypted codex that seems to hold clues to the long-lost Library of the Ancient, a legendary place full of lost knowledge and said to hold rare and powerful secrets.

~~~~

The Crypt Under the Mountain--A crazy old explorer returns with a tale of horrors below and a crypt from before the Great Cataclysm.

The Mystery of Aelwald--People in villages near the Aelwald, one of the biggest forests in Nardaln, are disappearing. What new danger is lurking there?

Empire of the Tralgs--An Empire of the Tralgs? That's absurd. The brutes may be strong, but they are far too stupid to form any such sort of hierarchy beyond small tribal groups controlled by the strongest. Why, then, are Tralgs in the local area showing cunning, strategy, and organisation never before seen? What is the mysterious symbol that they wear?

Clash of Warlords--Two large clans seem to be on the brink of a major war, but why? Their relations had always been amicable before

Jemal

Adventurer
Wow, I haven't voted yet b/c I'm still trying to decide between Pirates of the Tyrrhanean, Lost Library of the Ancient, Empire of Tralgs, and Clash of Warlords.

All of these look REALLY good, I so want in on anything you run.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jemal said:
Wow, I haven't voted yet b/c I'm still trying to decide between Pirates of the Tyrrhanean, Lost Library of the Ancient, Empire of Tralgs, and Clash of Warlords.

All of these look REALLY good, I so want in on anything you run.
That's why I made the poll multiple choice ;)

Rhun

First Post
I had to vote for multiple games in this poll...

Rowaini Musketeers
Pirates of the Tyrrhanean
The Lost Library of The Ancient
Empire of the Tralgs

All of those games sound like an incredible amount of fun.

Erekose13

Explorer
Well I only voted for one, heres how I narrowed it down. I've already got a character from Tymadeau, so I'd like a game on Scandaj more. I'm just having a blast with Obscurity and Tenebrynn and would love another game in the same vein.

Remove ads