• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What do you want to ask WotC?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
WotC have very kindly indicated that they are more than happy to answer questions here on EN World regarding the current Dragon/Dungeon/Paizo situation, but that representatives are not posting here because they don't feel like being fed to the lions.

My other sticky makes my opinion on that situation clear. This thread is the one where we get to converse with WotC like adults.

So: do you have a question for WotC? If so, please feel free to post it here. I will forward the [genuine] questions to WotC, and they are more than happy to answer them.

This is not an opportunity for you to jump on a soapbox. Please keep this thread to questions only.

Last edited:

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Will the new Digital Iniative magazine include subscription rates?

Will they have most of the same content as Dragon did before?

Who are the writers? Who is doing the editing? Who is doing the art?

Nightfall

Does this and 4th edition mean there will be a subscription based industry for WotC products in the future?

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Hello Wizards,

Will Dragon and Dungeon be continued in some format in some way? How similar will they be to what the paper magazine has looked like over the years? Will continuing columns be renewed, and/or any old columns from the past revived? Will you still be accepting fan/freelance submissions or will the content be written entirely by staff contributors?

That's all I've got at the moment...

Nightfall

In regards to older 2nd edition setting material/game worlds, will this new digital initiative include articles or things related to those old worlds, such as Planescape, Ravenloft, Dragonlance, etc?

Razz

Banned
Banned
---Will there be enough content to more than make up for the loss of both Dragon and Dungeon?

---Will we be receiving articles and game material as good as Paizo were producing in those magazines?

---Will Demonomicon continue?

---Will Campaign Classics continue? Basically articles that cover updated material from other game settings such as Maztica, Ravenloft, Dark Sun, Planescape and others?

---Will you support non-SRD and non-core game material in it, such as Psionics, Epic, Incarnum, Tome of Magic, Tome of Battle and others?

---Will the content be updated daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly?

ajanders

Explorer
What, if any, Digital Right Management tools will you use on DI material?

What will the DI do that could not be done using the magazine format?

Will DI material be available offline, or will it require an active internet connection?

Remove ads