• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RL Overload

moritheil

First Post
I had been hoping my workload would ease up, but it has not. Apologies to all. When I find time to properly update my campaign threads and actions, I shall.

moritheil

First Post
Well, there's even more work than I imagined at first. Some of you will notice that I haven't even logged in since posting the last message above. Sadly, that is due to a total lack of time. I'm sorry to have to do this, but I hereby declare Invasion of Mori on indefinite hiatus and withdraw from Darimaus's No Man's Land campaign. It's just not fair to ask people to keep waiting for me to update when I can't promise any regularity.

Thanks to everyone I played with, and thanks especially to the Invasion crew for putting up with my schedule and wacky self-sidetracking plotline. Maybe I'll come back sometime, and maybe I'll see some of you at cons!

Jemal

Adventurer
NOOO!!!
Little buddy!
Well, don't know if you'll read this with your lack of time, but I enjoyed gaming with you and look forward to your (hopeful) return.

Remove ads