• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ship floor plans

Angerland

First Post
Does anyone have a link or what not to some ship floor plans in a .pdf type format? I am looking for plans to scale for a DnD game, (1 inch squares, each square = 5'). Should probably note that I am not looking for modern steam ship/iron clad types but wooden sailing vessels, skifs, Junks, river boats etc...

I'm looking for examples OTHER than those found in Stormwrack, plz.

Thanks much for the help.

Last edited:

SiderisAnon

First Post
There are several good ship's decks on the Dundjinni user creation forum.

I also second the Mongoose ones. I used two from the "Ships of the Goblinoids" this past session, in fact.

If you have Campaign Cartographer, there are several ships available in the Pro Fantasy map library. If you don't have CC2 or CC3, there is a free CC2 viewer for viewing those maps.

I'm currently running a ship-based campaign and I have to say that finding a varied collection of ship plans is difficult. I've been collecting everything I can from modules, from various sourcebooks I have, and from web research. In fact, the party's first ship was the ship from the old U-series of modules, which I own, because it was the deckplan I could find. :)

Angerland

First Post
thanks for all the various links. If nothing else I have something to use as a basis for my own ship designs. But I found a lot to look through and see what is what.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads