• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D memory stick clues?

Rydac

Explorer
Just getting to sorting through loot from Gencon and noticed something
on the free usb memory stick they gave out. There are three images
One being the D&D logo and then a image of a beholder

....the other image is of a Dwarf Warlock...could just be a design sketch
for future product or since there are now three categories of characters
Arcane, Divine and Martial....perhaps Warlock joins the Wizard and Sorceror
to fill out that grouping.

a buddy of mine's memory stick had image of Troll and Tiefling. I'm polling the
others in our group to see if they can add to the list.

I got the D&D logo, a pair of adventurers (fighter and rogue, apparently human and tiefling), and, oddly enough, an "eladrin wizard." :confused:

They're numbered 1, 3, and 4, in that order.

D.Shaffer

First Post
...There was a memory stick in the grab bag? *Makes note to check the bag when he gets home from work*

Or did only certain people get them?

D.Shaffer said:
...There was a memory stick in the grab bag? *Makes note to check the bag when he gets home from work*

Or did only certain people get them?

They were handed out at the big 4E announcement on Thursday evening. Tee-shirts, too.

Say...

What say we start uploading these suckers, see what the whole set looks like? :D

Edit: Damn it, I can't get it to upload the pics. :\ I'll try again later. In the meantime, anyone else?

Rydac

Explorer
Well here is the troll...fingers crossed that this works

Attachments

• 3 Troll.jpg
    3 Troll.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 233

GreatLemur

Explorer
Mouseferatu said:
Edit: Damn it, I can't get it to upload the pics. :\
They won't come off the stick, or the forum won't accept the attachments, or what? Unless they're in some weird format, I'd recommend just using some free image hosting service. I like TinyPic, because it seems to be a bit more free with the bandwidth than other services (PhotoBucket is especially notorious for shutting off an image if it's been viewed too many times within a given time period), but it screws up the filenames, so you'd have to post those manually. I wouldn't wanna miss out hints like "eladrinwizard.jpg".

No, nothing like that. I moved 'em to my hard drive, but for some reason ENWorld's "file upload" screen kept freezing.

But at this point, you can just hop over to the thread mentioned above. It's got the pics I was going to post. :)

Remove ads