D&D 4E WotC guys - Playtesting 4E in Canada/outside the US?

A'koss

Explorer
Unless they're changing from what they did for 3e (and I can't imagine why they would...), being Canadian wouldn't exclude you.

Wik

First Post
You know, I had a whole bunch of jokes aimed towards Blarg, but then I realized something equally awful...

I'm Canadian Too!

Is there, like, a vaccine or something?

On a more serious note, I hope Blarg gets those playtesting rights. So he can run a game for me.

(shotgun on an elven ranger! I've been wanting to play one since I Heard of Elven Evasion)

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
Self-deprecation is either a national pastime or a constitutional right, I always forget which.

The realization hit me in the weirdest way earlier today. I spend so much time on the internet that I forget that we're not all from the same country. :D
-blarg

Oldtimer

Great Old One
Publisher
A'koss said:
Unless they're changing from what they did for 3e (and I can't imagine why they would...), being Canadian wouldn't exclude you.
How about being European? Will WotC be able to think outside the north american continent regarding playtesters?

DanChops

First Post
I wonder if it will be possible to playtest while utilizing the virtual tabletop. I don't have access to a group to play with currently (I live in Oman) but I do have a group elsewhere that I could play with via VTT. Would I be able to playtest?

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Oldtimer said:
How about being European? Will WotC be able to think outside the north american continent regarding playtesters?

Yeah, I hope that being European doen't put me right off the playtesting lists...

Remove ads