• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Community Supporter Renewal

I'm trying to renew my community supporter account.

If I go in to Support the Site! / Community Supporter I get an error.

Is there another way to do it, that works?

Nyaricus

First Post
I was just about to post in here about that same thing, so I might as well add it here.

I want to see how long (if any) I have left on a CS account, and I'm getting that same error message.

thanks,
--N

Gulla

Adventurer
And I'll just ad a "Me Too!" (or an "AOL" for us dinosaurs ;) )

The error message I get is
"Fatal error: Call to undefined function can_administer() in /http/subscriptions.php on line 29"

I get the same both when I try to find out how long is left and when I try to renew.

Håkon

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We know about it! And I'd dearly love to accept the $100 or so already mentioned in this thread! :D

Mike is working hard on EN World II (where it will work!); he might get time to fix this, but he might not. So, in the meantime, I'm happy to do it manually. My PayPal address is russmorrissey@gmail.com; please be sure to put your username in the notes field!

Comicguy68

First Post
I would love to reup also but I keep getting the error too. How much is it for a year again? If we support here, does that carry over to Enworld II? Can you send me the info (or place it in a post) because I have paypal but I basically use it for Ebay so I'm not too good at free handing stuff. Thanks.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
If you check the top of the General forum, there's actually a special offer going on for CS Accounts right now. Bit too much info to repost here, but now's a great time to re-up your accout or buy one for the first time.

EN World II is still EN World. It'll just look different, but everything will carry over. :)

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Alrighty. Money sent.

It's true, isn't it, how making something a sticky makes it invisible.

edit: I'm all set! Things are working again.

Last edited:

Remove ads