• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New EN Baby!!!!! (new member of the rycanada / Stoughton family)

Ry

Explorer
Hi everyone, this is Rycanada if you didn't see my name change go through.

Baby Myriam Elizabeth ("Mia") Stoughton has joined the world a full month early! She's so healthy that I think she was going for some kind of Olympic baby record.

Mia's doing great and is talking to everybody with her eyes. She's tough too - she's acting like she's a full-term baby, so I should be able to take her home next week.

Mom is also recovering very well, and family and friends are all excited to meet her.

Life is good!

Here's the "teaser trailer" of Mia that I made on her first night.

Attachments

• newbaby.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 76

Ry

Explorer
Treebore said:
Under the lights, is she? Congrats! I hope she goes home soon.
She was just for the 1 night. But we've headed off jaundice and she's doing great. Still, she was born at 35 weeks so it'll be about a week before we can take her home. For now I'm running around getting things ready for her.

Congrats Ry! As the proud Dad of a one-month-old daughter, I can tell you that you're in for a whole lot of fun. You can waste hours just watching them, even when they don't seem to be doing anything at all. Good luck with it all.

Olaf the Stout

papastebu

First Post
:) Welcome to the club! I envy you this time in your life, because it was one of the best periods in mine. I wish you and yours all possible good things. :D

Ry

Explorer
Baby's home.

Attachments

• MiaInTheHospital 302_cr.jpg
    MiaInTheHospital 302_cr.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 116

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads