• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Super-duper Community Supporter Account offer!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The automated Community Supporter Account purchasing system is very ill at the moment, so until EN World II comes along it looks likely that I may have to process them manually (I'll update here if we manage to fix it before then).

So, for the moment, new CS purchases and CS renewals will need to be sent to me directly by PayPal. My PayPal address is russmorrissey@gmail.com. Paypal accepts most major credit cards, so you don't have to have a balance in your account.

To make it easier, I've set up a link below - there will be an otion to fill in your username.

So, what's the super-duper offer?

Yep, I haven't mentioned that bit yet! Since I'm gonna be doing them manually, I figured I may as well take advantage of it to do something interesting.

It's like this: instead of 12 months, I'll give you 18 months.

And if you buy two (2 x $19.99), then instead of two years, or even three years, I'll give you four years.

And finally, if you buy a CS account as a gift for someone else, I'll give them, instead of 12 months, two full years.

You can include as many in the same payment as you wish, up to three (two for yourself, one for someone else; or any lesser combination thereof). There will be an option to select how many you wish to buy. If you buy for someone else, make sure you put their username in the notes field! I will leave it to you to surprise them with a PM telling them about your gift.

Yes, it's a fairly "complicated" offer, but we all play D&D, right?

Feel free to ask any questions in this thread!

Turnaround Time

It may take me a day or two to process your purchase. I promise to do them as quickly as I can!

What's a Community Supporter Account?

Ah, yes, it occurs to me that some peope may not know.

A community supporter is somebody who has donated to EN World in order to help cover the costs of servers, hosting and so on. Many of the features of the messageboards are very server-intensive (in particular, the search feature) and cost the administrator (that's me!) a lot of money to provide in terms of server costs. Therefore, in order to use these intensive features, you are asked to donate towards their cost by purchasing a community supporter account.

The features available only to community supporters are Search, Private Messaging and Custom User Titles.

In addition, EN World II will be offering some extra CS bonuses, but this super-duper offer won't extend that long... so get it cheap while you can!

WhatGravitas

Explorer
I'm considering this... but 1) I'm totally confused by the PayPal site? Do I need an account to do that... or do they really just need regular credit card info?

2) I'm living in UK. So... could I get the price in £s, please? Is it 9.76 £? (That's what Google spits out).

3) Any other hidden oversea fees for UK-based people?

Cheers, LT.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Lord Tirian said:
I'm considering this... but 1) I'm totally confused by the PayPal site? Do I need an account to do that... or do they really just need regular credit card info?

2) I'm living in UK. So... could I get the price in £s, please? Is it 9.76 £? (That's what Google spits out).

3) Any other hidden oversea fees for UK-based people?

Cheers, LT.

Don't worry, I'm in the UK too!

PayPal will do the conversion for you and confirm it with you before you finally submit the payment, but yeah, it works out to about half the number of dollars.

You don't actually need a PayPal account to make a credit card payment - Paypal will take you through the process. It's fairly painless.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Morrus said:
PayPal will do the conversion for you and confirm it with you before you finally submit the payment, but yeah, it works out to about half the number of dollars.
For what reason ever, it hasn't done that properly. Nevertheless, 2x CS accounts bought, you're a good salesman! ;)

Cheers, LT.

Irda Ranger

First Post
Russ, do you have a post somewhere described what EN World II is, or is that some kind of inside joke? I've heard it mentioned once before, but not entirely seriously ... sorry if it's a real effort and I'm repeating baseless slander.

This is such a great site, I can't believe I only discovered it recently. Glad to support it, I am off to PayPal now....
ps You said that you'd like all the names of DnD spells and items to be changed in 4E. I tell you what, when you get your 4E core books send the PDF version to me and I'll run Google translator on all of the terms into Azerbjani and send it back ;)

Last edited:

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Irda Ranger said:
Russ, do you have a post somewhere described what EN World II is, or is that some kind of inside joke? I've heard it mentioned once before, but not entirely seriously ... sorry if it's a real effort and I'm repeating baseless slander.
Look here!

Cheers, LT.

eerrmmm the email included in the PayPal payment doesn't seem to work: (name has been removed)
"Transcript of session follows ----- 550 5.1.2 <$$$${at}en-world.freeserve.co.uk>... Host unknown (Name server: en-world.freeserve.co.uk: no data known)
Did you get my payment?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
mach1.9pants said:
eerrmmm the email included in the PayPal payment doesn't seem to work: (name has been removed)
"Transcript of session follows ----- 550 5.1.2 <$$$${at}en-world.freeserve.co.uk>... Host unknown (Name server: en-world.freeserve.co.uk: no data known)
Did you get my payment?

Where did you come across that email address? It's several years old. If you let me know how you came across it, I'll see what I can do to get rid of it. The link in this thread should not bring that up.

GlassJaw

Hero
Morrus said:
Where did you come across that email address? It's several years old. If you let me know how you came across it, I'll see what I can do to get rid of it. The link in this thread should not bring that up.

The link I used came up with that address as email. My payment went through though. I sent payment on 10/25 but my account hasn't been updated yet.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads