• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Samardan Press updates Fantasy Concepts!

Flynn

First Post
Samardan Press has recently updated their latest RPG product, the Fantasy Concepts Campaign Resource, integrating all reported errata. Taking advantage of the fact that electronic files can be updated easily for Print-On-Demand products, Samardan Press has elected to update their files to provide the most up-to-date version of Fantasy Concepts for your Holiday purchases!

For those who may not be aware of Fantasy Concepts, this product is a D20-based Open Gaming system for fantasy roleplaying that implements the latest in streamlined D20-based game mechanics to provide a new level of character versatility and quick combat resolution to your fantasy roleplaying experience. The Fantasy Concepts Campaign Resource offers:

* A streamlined skill system with a reduced skill list for ease of game play and character advancement;
* A redesigned combat system aimed at a rapid resolution of conflict without losing any of the fun;
* Seven races and six character classes that utilize talent paths for character development;
* Twenty-nine talent paths containing 128 talents to help customize your character;
* Over one hundred feats that offer flexibility and diversity in support of your character concept;
* An action point system that is fully integrated with the rest of Fantasy Concepts;
* Simple conversion details that allow you to continue using the spells and monsters from your other D20-based Open Gaming systems with the Fantasy Concepts Campaign Resource;
* And much more…

If you're tired of the same old fantasy game, and long for something a little different, then the Fantasy Concepts Campaign Resource is your guide to a brave new world of wonder and adventure! Whether it's a standalone adventure or a year-long Saga, with Fantasy Concepts, the Adventure is Yours!

This 108-page PDF is lavishly illustrated and thoroughly bookmarked for ease of use. The Fantasy Concepts Campaign Resource is currently available at our Lulu storefront:
http://stores.lulu.com/samardanpress

To go directly to the Fantasy Concepts Campaign Resource product page, visit:
http://www.lulu.com/content/1444818

The Fantasy Concepts Campaign Resource is also available in Print-On-Demand, just in time for your Holiday Shopping needs!

With Warm Regards,
Jason "Flynn" Kemp

Inferno!

Explorer
Hi Flynn,

I purchased the pdf on the day of release (I think I was first to report errata). This is the first time i've bought from LuLu. How do I get an updated copy?

On a different subject, Have you made your decision go with Savage Worlds for your next campaign?

Flynn

First Post
You simply go to your lulu account, and you should be able to download the PDF again. If you can't find it from "My Orders", then visit the product page itself, and Lulu will give you a link at the top of the page to your downloads section where you can download it again as needed.

With Regards,
Flynn

BTW, in regards to my next campaign, yes, I have recently become enamored with Savage Worlds and am running my next campaign in it. I was originally going to use Fantasy Concepts, but a friend introduced me to Savage Worlds and I have found it to be a good change of pace from D20. That has really helped me with my DM Burnout.

Last edited:

Inferno!

Explorer
LuLu won't let me download the file again - it keeps saying I don't have access to that item. I tried Help Chat, and they couldn't have been less helpful. They want a content number, but can't tell me where to find that number. All I have is an order# and authorization#. Their last comment was to have you join the chat.

They asked for my feedback after closing the chat. I told them this was my first and now probably last purchase with them.

Sorry Flynn, I hope this doesn't sound like I'm suggesting its your fault. I'm just annoyed by their lack of help

Flynn

First Post
I am so sorry to hear this. I haven't had any problem re-downloading old purchases through Lulu, so I honestly wasn't expecting any difficulties here. You should have been able to go to the product page, and see a link at the top of the page that says you can download this product:
http://www.lulu.com/content/1444818

For me, the link takes me to "My Downloads":
http://www.lulu.com/account/downloads.php

From there, I can click on the weird orange box to the right of the product description, and download any product I'd previously purchased from Lulu. As I hadn't changed the name of the file or the content number, I expected that you should be able to download the updated PDF directly, as I have with other products. :(

The content number for Fantasy Concepts, by the way, is the number at the end of the URL: 1444818.

If you continue to have problems, send me an email directly (my address is in the PDF, on page 2), and we'll see if I can work out something for you directly.

Again, My Apologies For Any Inconveniences Here,
Flynn

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads