• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Slow posting for Blackrat

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I'm moving to a new home next week which means that my free-time will be quite limited. I will be easily able to post to those games I'm in as a player from my work so there should not be much difference in those. But my own games will see less updates until at least two weeks from now since I can't obviously carry all my books with me to work :lol: . When can I expect to return to normal update-time? Well it depends much from how fast I can get an internet connection to my new place. Bare with me guys and gals ;) :cool: .

Kaodi

Hero
No problem, Blackrat. I have not exactly been posting as frequently myself since I have been Home For The Holidays. Have a good move and I hope you do well in your new place.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
The move is mostly done. I still don't have internet access there but I will try to update my games once in a few days again.

Remove ads